By Steve Neavling
The ATF and FBI have joined the hunt for a suspect in the fatal shooting of a rookie cop in Pennsylvania.
An arrest warrant has been issued for 29-year-old Rahmael Sal Holt, who is accused of killing New Kensington Officer Brian Shaw during a traffic stop Friday night, KDKA/AP reports .
Holt has a lengthy criminal record, ranging from assault to carrying a firearm without a license.
The 25-year-old rookie officer was chasing Holt on foot when the cop was shot in the chest.
The FBI, U.S. Marshall’s Service and ATF contributed a combined $40,000 in reward money for the capture of Holt.
Other Stories of Interest
- Van Rams Police Cars, Driver Raises Handgun Before KCK Police Open Fire 
- Ex-Homeland Security Czar Ridge Hospitalized After Heart Attack 
- Democrats Press Homeland Security Pick on Immigration Issues 
- Secret Service Agent Recalls Story Behind Famous JFK Funeral Photo 
- Girl Taking Medical Marijuana for Seizures Sues Jeff Sessions, DEA