By Steve Neavling
Kevin Barrows, a former FBI agent who helped bring down mobsters in the late 1990s and early 2000s, is on a new adventure.
Barrows is a private investigator who is searching for sports memorabilia as part of a new six-episode reality TV show, NJ.com reports. 
The show, “Sport Detectives,” will debut April 24 on the Smithsonian Channel and feature Barrows as he helps track down priceless memorabilia that never ended up in the Hall of Fame.
Among the items he’ll be searching for are the basketball from Wilt Chamberlain’s 100-point NBA game and any bat used by Yankees legend Lou Gehrig.
Other Stories of Interest
- Public May Never Know How FBI Unlocked San Bernardino iPhone 
- Apple, FBI Encryption Battles Heats Up in Congress 
- From Death Row, Kidnapper Admits Killing Oklahoma Boy in 1994 
- DEA Agent Under Federal Investigation Applies for Top Cop Job 
- Secret Service Is Developing Security Plan for Donald Trump