The CIA released declassified files of never-before-seen footage of investigations into reported UFO sightings.
The investigations were posted on the CIA’s website. 
Conspiracy theorists have long claimed that the CIA was involved in a massive coverup of UFO sightings to hide evidence of aliens.
The declassified documents are from the late 1940s and 1950s.
The documents include a sighting in New Jersey, where a resent said he and a friend spotted and captured footage of a disc-shaped object in the sky.
“Below you will find five documents we think X-Files character Agent Fox Mulder would love to use to try and persuade others of the existence of extraterrestrial activity,” the CIA wrote.
The documents show no hard evidence of UFOs, but the records do reveal that the CIA was interested in sightings from around the globe.
Other Stories of Interest
- Native Americans Ask Feds to Stop Armed Free Travel at Refuge 
- Ex-FBI Agent: Story of GM Employee Who Illegally Sold Prototype Cars 
- Washington Man Sentenced for Assaulting Border Patrol Agents 
- Life Undercover: Meet Retired DEA Special Agent Rosalynde Fenner 
- FBI: Man Robbed Third Chicago Bank in Two Weeks