By Steve Neavling
A TSA screener is accused of swiping a passenger’s watch and then smashing in a panic, the New York Post reports. 
Margo Lauree-Grant, 41, was arrested last week on allegations of stealing the $7,500 Diamond Master watch from a Canadian man on Aug. 26.
The traveler realized he forgot the watch during the screening process.
When TSA officials began reviewing video, Lauree-Grant “smashed the watch into pieces. She destroyed it,” a law enforcement official said.
She was charged with grand larceny, possession of stolen property and official misconduct.
Other Stories of Interest
- Reporters Could be Subpoenaed in Case of CIA Head’s Resignation 
- FBI, DOJ Frustrated by Apple’s PR Battle Over Privacy 
- Poor Communication Causes Disorder at the Texas Border 
- Justice Department, Microsoft Explore Limits of Warrants on Data 
- FBI Investigates Navajo Officer Who shot Woman with Knife