The ATF is looking for clues to determine what caused a mammoth fire that gutted an Annapolis mansion and is believed to have killed six people, including four children, on Monday.
The Washington Post reports that two more bodies were found in the wreckage Thursday.
The mother, Stacey Boone, posted on Facebook on Thursday: “I never knew that I could hurt this badly. It’s unreal. All one big nightmare that I can’t wake up from.”
As another day passed since the fire, investigators still had no idea what caused the fire, said Anne Arundel Fire Capt. Russell Davies Jr.
“Until we make a determination one way or another, it’s going to stay a criminal investigation,” Davies said.
Also on Thursday, the ATF began to deploy dogs to smell for explosives.
Other Stories of Interest
- FBI Arrests 2 Cincinnati Men on Charges of Human Trafficking 
- Homeland Security Chief Speaks Out: ‘I Can’t Print Money’ 
- Report: Hillary Clinton Had 65 Secret Service Agents at Paid Speech 
- Environmental Activists Decry Unsolicited FBI Attention 
- Justice Department Mulls Action Against Violent Youth Centers