The American Federation of Government Employees released a new video to show that Border Patrol agents are exposed to dangers from drug cartels and undocumented immigrants.
The video includes candid interviews with agents about their close encounters.
The AFGE represents more than 17,000 Border Patrol agents.
Other Stories of Interest
- New Chairman of Homeland Security Subcommittee Is Selected 
- FBI Gets Involved in Alabama Racial Graffiti Case 
- FBI’s Adopt-A-School Program Celebrates 20th Birthday 
- New Law Makes TSA’s Technology Purchases More Transparent 
- FBI Reportedly Examining Morgan Stanley Client Data Breach