U.S. Rep. Michael Grimm, who used to serve as an FBI agent, has been banned from the bureau’s New York field offices, DNAinfo New York reports .
Just in case Grimm shows up, security posted Grimm’s photo at the offices in Lower Manhattan and Queens.
“He is not welcome,” a former top FBI official said.
Another source added: “He is not permitted in our space.”
Grimm, who has denied any wrongdoing, was charged last week in a 20-count federal indictment accusing him of cheating on his taxes and sheltering $1 million in revenue from a New York City restaurant that he had owned, called “Healthalicious.”
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- DOJ Lawyer to Get $225,000 in Racial Discrimination Lawsuit 
- Republican House Candidate Says He’d ‘Rather See” Terror Attacks Than TSA Screening 
- FBI Investigates Complaints About Kentucky Derby Ticket Sale Scams 
- Pending DOJ Reforms at Albuquerque PD to Address Spate of Police Shootings 
- DOJ Probes Possible Kickback Scheme at Canada-Based St. Jude Medical