Did an FBI agentkill his estranged wife in self-defense last year?
A Stafford County, Va. jury is set to begin deliberations today in the second-degree murder trial of Arthur Gonzalez, who shot his wife in the chest four times at their home.
Gonzalez, 43, claims his wife, Julia Serna Gonzalez, was attacking him with a knife.
Gonzalez is suspended pending the outcome of the case.
Gonzalez said his estranged wife became outraged over his new 23-year-old girlfriend and tried to strike him with something.
“She wanted to kill me,” a sobbing Gonzales said. “It wasn’t the same Julie. It wasn’t my Julie. It happened so quickly I didn’t have time to think.”
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- DEA, Police Raid Pot Dispensaries, Homes in Beverly Hills 
- FBI Expands Search, Offers $2-,000 for Return go Missing Toddler 
- Justice Department Examining G.M. Actions in Wake of Safety Flaws 
- FBI Investigates Discovery of Animal Bones in Cleveland 
- Experts: Malaysia Flight May Have Gone Astray After Losing Signal