The Justice Department has come under fire for questionable purchases using taxpayer dollars, WSB-TV 2 reports .
The U.S. House Judiciary Committee found the department spent $600,000 on event planners to organize five Justice Department conferences, the news station found.
Another $10,000 in federal police grants was spent on a pizza party.
The committee has ordered an audit.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- KPMG Executive Busted After Trading Tips on Golf Course 
- FBI Met with Sen. Mitch McConnell’s Office Over Campaign Leaked Audio 
- FBI in Portland Reaches Out to Public on New Twitter Account 
- New Evidence Emerges in Case of Border Patrol Shooting of Mexican Teen 
- Ranchers Complain That the Mexican Border is Far From Secure