Authorities have arrested a Kentucky man accused of running through a roadblock with three guns and plenty of ammo during a visit from President Barack Obama in Cincinnati, WLMT News 5 reports .
The Sept. 17 incident happened while Obama’s motorcade passed through northern Kentucky
The ATF says Kerry T. Prater has a lengthy criminal record and may be mentally ill, News 5 reported.
Prater is accused of breaching the roadblock and refusing to exit his car before a local police officer forced him off the road, according to News 5.
STORIES OF OTHER INTEREST
- FBI Continues Search for Victims of Convicted Serial Killer 
- FBI Investigating School Board Members in Louisiana 
- Trial of Alleged Mexican Cartel Reveals Drug Underworld 
- Elaborate Suicide Draws Bomb Squad to Home 
- Feds Arrest 23 men in Prostitution Sting Designed to Crack Down on Human Trafficking