A veteran Border Patrol agent faces charges of indecency with a child after surrendering to authorities following accusations that he molested a 14-year-old relative, 6 News reports .
Jose Jalomos, 49, is to be charged in two counties where he’s accused of fondling the girl at a ranch and another undisclosed location over the past six months in Duval and Jim Wells counties in Texas.
Jalomos, a 20-year-veteran of the agency, most recently worked at the Hebbronville station, according to 6 News.
Jalomos turned himself in a short time after an arrest warrant was signed, 6 News reported.
STORIES OF OTHER INTEREST
- Thieves Swipe FBI Agent’s Gun, ID at Houston Gas Station 
- FBI Joins Search for Teenager in Alabama Kidnapping 
- Somali Suspect Pleads Guilty to Lying to FBI Agents About Terror Probe 
- Feds Bust Major Heroin Ring in Chicago Area 
- DEA Agents Calling on Justice Department to Oppose Marijuana Ballot Initiatives