Border Patrol agents never know where they’ll find immigrants hidden.
On Friday, five immigrants were rescued from the back of a U-Haul at a checkpoint in Falfurrias, Texas after agents were alerted by their K-9, KVAL reports.
The immigrants were hiding in a cardboard box, and one was inside a washing machine.
The immigrant declined medical attention.
The driver and passenger were taken into custody.
The case is under investigation.
Other Stories of Interest
- FBI Says No Evidence JPMorgan Was Targeted Because of Sanctions
- Weather Service Employee Indicted for Allegedly Downloading Records
- The Hill Has Four Questions for Next Attorney General
- Investigation Launched After Man Dies in Custody of Border Patrol
- Justice Department Won’t Pursue Amazon Despite Fears It’s Hurting America