This wasn’t your ordinary enchilada.
In addition to the ordinary ingredients of this Mexican staple, a homemade enchilada contained an 8.5-inch kitchen knife.
The New York Daily News reports that TSA agents discovered the alarming blade covered in a deep red sauce in a passenger’s carry-on luggage.
“The woman said she had made the enchilada over the weekend and she really didn’t know how the knife got into the bag,” TSA spokeswoman Nico Melendez said.
The passenger was questioned and then allowed to continue traveling.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- Meet the FBI’s 10 Most Wanted Fugitives in America in Nifty List
- Rep. Derrick Smith to FBI: I ‘F—ed Up’ When Accepting $7,000 Cash Bribe
- DOJ Condemns Fliers Advocating Violence Against Albuquerque Police
- Gun Store’s Refusal to Share Records with ATF Could Result in Closure
- FBI Investigates Alleged Inmate Abuse at Hands of Sheriff’s Deputies