Daniel Bongino, the Republican candidate, said he’s feeling good about his chances.
“I can comfortably tell you right now there is nothing we could have done to work harder,” Bongino said. “I just got back yesterday from Montgomery County, in the pouring rain. It was 40 degrees. I’m sick as a dog right now, and I’m driving in the western Maryland mountains, getting ready to wash, rinse and repeat, so there’s no more effort we could have given.”
His biggest issue is tax-and-spend policies.
“Our economy is being suffocated right now by a government that absolutely thinks it can spend your money better than you can,” he said.
Bongino is known for writing a 2013 New York Times bestselling book “Life Inside the Bubble.”
He’s still up against a fierce challenge. Incumbent Democrat Rep. John Delaney won the district by 21 points just two years ago, WND wrote.
Stories of Other Interest
- FBI Investigates California Police Department Over Misconduct
- AP Wants FBI to Reveal Depth of Using Fake FBI News Stories
- Public Safety Veteran Becomes Director of Indiana Homeland Security
- ATF Accused of Bungling Another Weapons Investigation
- Settlement Reached in ATF Ammo Classification Disclosure Lawsuit