The DEA wasn’t barking up the wrong tree when agents raided a doggy daycare in Washington state.
King 5 News reports that Arlington Doggy Daycare was selling heroin out of its business in Arlingotn.
Busted was 42-year-old David Funk, who was charged this week with knowingly and internationally distributing heroin.
Funk also lives in a mobile home on the property of Arlington Doggy Daycare.
His relationship with the business wasn’t immediately clear.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- New Documents Show Why FBI Raided Anti-War Activists in 2010
- Head of Texas Juvenile Justice Department Resigns After Less Than 2 Years
- New Homeland Security Head Gets Cordial Welcome from House Panel
- Border Patrol Kills Bandits, Injures Mirant in Desert Attack
- TSA Agent Was Going to Reject Washington D.C. Driver’s License