A retired DEA agent was arrested on accusations of trying to buy sex from an undercover officer in Palm Bay, Florida, WDBO reports.
The former agent, David Costa, 76, was nabbed as part of a sting operation undercover officers posing as prostitutes, WDBO reported.
“It just sometimes amazes me how many people go up to our undercover officers at any given time,” said Palm Bay police Sgt. Ron Lugo.
WDBO wrote that Costa approached the undercover officer and offered $10 for a sex act.
STORIES OF OTHER INTEREST
- FBI to Help Search for Possible Serial Killer in New York
- Family of Man Shot Dead by Sheriff’s Deputies demands FBI Probe
- Study Questions Success of Border Patrol Efforts
- Authorities Probing Fatal House Explosion in Indianapolis as a Homicide
- Stock Exchange Hires former Homeland Security Chief Michael Chertoff