A federal group is selling collector’s coins of Border Patrol Agent Brian A. Terry, who was killed in a shootout while on duty, to raise money for a foundation created to honor Terry.
Called the “Challenge Coin,” the Border Narcotics Intelligence is selling the coins online for $15.
Terry’s death grabbed national headlines because it revealed the federal government’s botched “Fast and Furious” drug smuggling investigation.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- FBI Creates Task Force with Oakland Police to Crackdown on Sex Trafficking
- No Evidence of FBI Investigating Tea Party Over IRS’ Extra Scrutiny of Groups
- FBI’s Mueller: Investigation of Boston Marathon Bombers Troubled by Communication
- Justice Department Fails to Reach Consent Decree Agreement with New Orleans Police
- Judge Closes Courtroom to Public in Trial of Former ATF Agent’s Suit