Border Patrol is investigating the reported kidnapping of one of its agents and has begun trying to account for all of its employees in the Rio Grand Valley area, according to several reports.
3KIII-TV reported that an agent may have been kidnapped by a Mexican cartel.
According to KRGV, the La Joya Police Department reported to the RGV sector that it received a report from Mexico that an agent had been kidnapped from the Rio Grand Valley area.
Details of the possible kidnapping remained murky this morning.
Other Stories of Interest
- FBI Reportedly Warned Sony about Potential Hacking Attack Last Year
- Christmas Morning Raid by Border Patrol Nets 11 Apprehensions in Texas
- ICE to Shift Job Duties Under Work Reorganization by Obama Administration
- FBI Informant – a Sex Offender – Faces Criminal Trial in Key West
- TSA Handles Busy Holiday Rush After Days of Preparation