Jay Bauer, an intelligence analyst for the FBI in Chicago, may have been short on the pushups, but he’s no pushover.
The Northwestern University doctoral graduate has filed a gender-discrimation lawsuit against the FBI, claiming he was short one pushup at the training academy and was rejected as an agent, according to the Chicago Tribune. Bauer claims a woman who failed the fitness test was given a second chance and that he wasn’t.
To read more click here.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- Did Justice Dept. Apologize to Google for U.S. Atty Comment? (Wall Street Journal)
- Rothstein Employee Charged With Illegal Contributions to John McCain (Huffpost Miami)
- Atty. Says Zimmerman Defense Fund is Real (AP)
- Man Vows to Fight Case Involving Drone Evidence (US News & World Report)
- Strip Search Case Reflects Death of American Privacy (Bloomberg)