Feds are investigating the actions of a Homeland Security special agent who fired his agency-issued gun after he said he believed he was being carjacked in a parking garage in Wilmington, Del., Philadelphia CBS reports.
The suspected carjacker fled and was later detained.
Wilmington police said there’s not enough evidence to show the 32-year-old intended to carjack anyone.
ICE is handling the internal investigation.
Other Stories of Interest
- FBI Said It Was Not Involved in Philippine Raid Targeting Militants
- Video: Former FBI Agent Says Communication Necessary with Isis
- Justice Department Investigates Moody’s Investors Services
- FBI Releases Identity of Man Fatally Shot by Border Patrol Agents
- Ex-Secret Service Agent Says Leadership Needs to Be More Proactive