A TSA agent has turned himself in after his estranged wife was found dead in a parked van Monday in Florida, the New York Daily News reports.
Herve Placide, 49, was arrested Monday following the discovery of his wife in a Walgreens Parking lot in Poinciana, Fla.
Placide is considered a suspected but was not charged as of Monday evening, the Daily News wrote.
A family member told police that Placide drove off with Magalie Placide after a physical altercation between the two.
About 45 minutes later, her body was found in the van.
Other Stories of Interest
- New York Man Accused of Threatening FBI Agent Is Charged
- ‘Armed, Dangerous’ Man Wanted by FBI May Be in Pougheepsie
- Justice Department to Review Deadly Milwaukee Police Shooting
- President Obama Officially Nominates Georgia Attorney for No. 2 DOJ Post
- Justice Department Official Criticizes Killings of New York Police Officers