The ATF may be closer to solving some of the fires that were set in Ferguson on the night of the grand jury decision, CBS St. Louis reports.
With a reward of $10,000 being offered for information leading to the arrest of an arsonist, the ATF has been fielding tips and has received surveillance videos.
“And all of that is very beneficial,” says John Ham, spokesman with ATF.
“Even if it’s just word of mouth, that somebody has started one of these fires, or was associated with one of these fires in any way, that’s information that we would be interested in having,” he says.
The ATF is investigating the more than 20 fires set that night.
Stories of Other Interest
- FBI Says There’s No Link Between North Korea And Sony Hack
- Hacker-Turned-Informant Sabu Insists He Never Snitched
- ‘Good Grammar Bandit’ Suspected of At Least 7 Bank Robberies
- ATF Joins Investigation of Massive Blaze in Downtown Los Angeles
- Former ATF Agent Thinks He Knows Who Killed Helen Brach in 1977