As if being an ATF agent wasn’t busy enough, Larry Wozniak has spent countless hours mentoring a boy who is now 17 years old.
CBS LA reports that Wozniak was named Orange County’s Big Brother of the year for his time dedicated to mentoring children.
“Sometimes you see kids that stray for different reasons and I just want to try and have a positive influence and impact on at least one kid’s life,” Wozniak.
The little brother, Geoffrey, said he’s a better person because of Wozniak.
“He really taught me to not think just about myself but about the community,” Geoffrey said.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- FBI Agent Claims He Was Attacked in Second Day of Second-Degree Murder Trial
- Search for Missing Toddler Myra Lewis Now Includes FBI
- Here’s What We Can Learn from Obama’s Failed Justice Department Nomination
- FBI Said Enough Evidence Existed to Charge Arizona Office in Abuse-of-Power case
- DEA Takes Police Officer Into Custody on Federal Drug Charges