Travelers can now report TSA agents who are abusive or rude.
CNN reports that Yelp, known for restaurant and business reviews, has reached an agreement with the federal government to allow the TSA to respond to reviews.
While travelers have always had the ability to leave comments about TSA agents, there was never a single page or official place to launch those complaints. Now there is.
The idea is to hold government employees more accountable.
Other Stories of Interest
- FBI, West Orange Test Response with Mock Attack on Synagogue
- Following Sixth Deportation, Border Patrol Nabs Mexican Man Again
- FBI Sees ‘Exponential’ Rise of Child Pornography Worldwide
- Border Patrol Agents Arrest Mexican Resident Wanted for Rape
- Watch Full Interview With Woman Who Notified FBI of Subway’s Fogle