A federal prosecutor who once was the third highest-ranking official in the Justice Department’s fraud section is headed to the private sector.
The New York Times reports that James Koukios is joining private law firm, Morrison & Forester.
He was named a partner in the firm’s security litigation and white-collar criminal defense group, The Times wrote.
In other words, Koukois will help defend the people he once tried to prosecute.
Koukois’ last day is Friday.
Other Stories of Interest
- FBI Investigates 2 Attacks Involving Alleged Ferguson References
- Border Patrol: Drivers Unaware Illegal Immigrants Hiding in Truck Vents
- Woman Says She Was Victim of Accused Border Patrol Peeper
- Chain Email: Clintons’ Mortgage Paid by Secret Service
- The Day Howard Hughes’ Fingerprint Sent to FBI