Fairfax County Tries to Lure FBI HQ to Bustling Springfield, Va.
Fairfax County in Virginia is lobbying the FBI to move its headquarters to an abandoned warehouse in Springfield, the Washington Post reports.
The location is perfect, Fairfax officials said.
It’s close to the Metro and major highways and the warehouse meets the needs of a new headquarters, the Post reported.
It appears Fairfax has competition from Prince George County, which also is close to the Metro and major highways.
STORIES OF OTHER INTEREST
- FBI: University of Tulsa Athletic Director Admits to Gambling
- Border Patrol Agents Locate Victim in Deadly Yuma Plane Crash
- Feds Arrest New York Man Winter for War Crimes in His Native Eastern Europe
- DEA: Criminals Are Impersonating Agents, Demanding Money
- FBI Investigating Former FIFA Vice President Jack Warner
Print This Post
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!