DEA Leads Biggest Meth Bust in New York History
New York has had its share of big drug busts.
But when it comes to methamphetamine, the state has never seen a bigger one than the 50 pounds seized from a boardinghouse in Westchester County, CBS New York reports.
The DEA called it the biggest meth bust in New York State history.
About $1 million worth of the dangerous drug was discovered as Mexican cartels try to carve a larger market for meth, CBS New York reports.
The bust netted two arrests, while agents search for the chemist.
STORIES OF OTHER INTEREST
- FBI Joins Probe in Rare Homicide in Small Town
- Feds Investigate Potential Terrorist Threat Scribed on Grocery Store Wall
- Family of Man Fatally Shot by Off-Duty Little Rock Police Officer Asks Justice Department for Investigation
- ICE Defends Decision Not to Deport Jose Antonio Vargas
- Suspicious Device Outside Seattle FBI Office Was Only a Flashlight
Print This Post
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!