Border Patrol to Open New $13 Million Station in North Dakota.
A $13 million Border Patrol is planned for North Dakota, the Associated Press reports.
The building is expected to be 30,000-square-feet on 10 acres of land in Pembina, in the northeast section of the state.
As the government wraps up the property purchase, construction could begin in a few months.
The station in Pembina, where about 50 Border Patrol agents are based, was chosen over seven other cities, the AP reported.
STORIES OF OTHER INTEREST
- Father Asks FBI to Help Search for Missing University of Florida Student
- Ex-SAC Capital Manager: Insider Information Used for Fund
- Feds: Alleged Scam Artist Who Stole From Navy Charity Also Wanted In Spy Case
- Immigration Advocates Incensed by Vetoes on Enforcement Reforms
- Former Fugitive Accused of Stealing Millions is Identified by FBI
Print This Post
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!