FBI Probes Leak About U.S. Cyber Attack Program Aimed at Iran
The hunt is on for the leak.
The Wall Street Journal reports that the FBI has opened an investigation into a classified U.S. program that involved cyberattacks on Iran’s nuclear facilities.
The New York Times ran an excerpt last week of a book by reporter David Sanger. It included details of the program and a computer worm Stuxnet, which Iran found on its computers, the Journal reported.
The Journal reported that the CIA ran the operation with the Idaho National Laboratory, the Israeli government and other U.S. agencies.
To read more click here.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- Dotcom Lawyers: FBI Illegally Took Data Offshore (National Business Review)
- Governor Walker’s Victory Spells Doom For Public Sector Unions (Forbes)
- Car Thief Keeps Stealing and Returning Same Car (CBS NY)
- ‘Freshman Friday’ Leads to Felony Charges for Teens (MyFoxNY)
- Judge Estimates 30K Secret Spying Orders Approved Yearly (USA Today)
Print This Post
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!