FBI-State Police Probing New Orleans Saints Wiretapping Allegations
Pro football can be a dirty sport on the field, and apparently sometimes off the field.
An FBI-Louisiana State Police task force is investigating allegations that the New Orleans Saints set up general manager Mickey Loomis’ booth at the Superdome so he could eavesdrop on opposing coaches, the Associated Press reported.
State police Col. Mike Edmonson told the AP that investigators were looking to see if state or federal wiretap laws were broken.
To read more click here.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- Appellate Court’s Meaning in Bell Case Disputed by Both Sides (L.A. Times)
- Man Stops Cop, Confesses to 25-Year-Old Murder (Reuters)
- FBI, NYPD Conclude Etan Patz Evidence Search In SoHo (Gothamist)
- FBI ‘Safety Net’ Servers Come With Expiration Date (CSO)
- Justice Department Won’t Reopen Probe of 1970 Kent State Shootings (Cleveland.com)
Print This Post
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!