15 Indicted in Major Detroit Drug Bust
The Feds have been busy in Detroit, where a major drug bust ended with 15 people indicted for peddling a “massive amount” of cocaine and marijuana across the metro Detroit area, reports the Detroit Free Press. All were charged with running the operation from 2008 to 2011, while three were also charged with gun crimes.
Multiple agencies, including the FBI, DEA, ATF and IRS, were involved in the case.
“The dismantling of this organization has halted the flow of hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of illegal drugs into metropolitan Detroit,” said DEA Special Agent in Charge Robert L. Corso, and “exemplifies the strong collaborative effort that exists between DEA and our federal, state and local law enforcement partners.”
To read more click here.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- Man Pleads Guilty to Embezzling More than $120,000 from Credit Union (ENews Park Forest)
- DC Property Management Co. Owners Plead Guilty in Major Fraud Case (Loan Safe)
- Fairfax County Invites FBI to Relocate Offices There (Washington Post)
- ATF Files Charges in Alleged IED Case (Daily Press)
- Badger Gun Has New Name, Awaits License (JS Online)
Print This Post
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!